Frequently Asked Questions
What to Expect
Our goal is to treat each patient with respect and like a member of our own family. We provide state of the art focused ambulatory surgical services in a caring and compassionate environment. Our primary concern is your health and safety.
For your safety, please have a responsible adult able to accompany you home after the procedure. Please wear comfortable and loose fitting clothing. We will ask you about any known food or drug allergies you may have. We will also ask you to sign a routine Informed Consent to indicate that you have been made aware of the risks, alternatives to, and possible complications of the procedure.
You may receive sedation during your procedure. This means you could feel drowsy afterwards. After the procedure, you will rest comfortably in the center where we can answer any questions you may have and provide further instructions.
Charges for your procedure:
Depending upon your insurance plan, you may receive several bills as a result of the many specialists supporting your procedure. These may be from:
- Crescent City Surgery Center d/b/a Valley Surgery Center (for the facilities, equipment, supplies, staff, etc.)
- Your Physician
- An anesthesiologist who managed your anesthesia care
- And on rare occasions you may receive a bill from a lab or pathology facility
(For billing inquiries from Valley Surgery Center please call 1-877-579-4572)
What to Bring
- You will need to bring your insurance card(s)
- Your driver’s license or a current State issued picture ID.
- A copy of your advance directive (if applicable)
- A copy of your Power of Attorney paper (if applicable)
- Any educational material or post surgery medication provided by physician office